A family business spanning many generations

  • first mentioned in documents in 1794
  • owned by the Meyer Family since the beginning of the 18th century
  • owned by the Orthacker Family since 1971, which is how the inn’s name originated

During its long history, our inn has undergone remarkable expansion and improvement. Our Gastgarten (guest garden), an open-air area where food is served in warm seasons, was once a horse pasture. Our first guest rooms were built from the former cinema hall.

For all our guests we offer sufficient parking spaces FOR FREE.

Book online